منتديات أعمال الخليج

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: ولعت - بين بيبول سوفت واوركل

تاريخ التسجيل
    27-Jan-2003
    المشاركات

ولعت - بين بيبول سوفت واوركل

الظاهر ان لاري بدا بالضرب تحت الحزام لكن الشباب مو سهلين

PSFT PeopleSoft CEO sends letter to Oracle's CEO .

"I recently learned that Oracle and its representatives are circulating to the media a chart detailing "my" sales of PeopleSoft stock in late 2003 and suggesting that there is a great story there. As your people well know from my reports filed with the SEC, all but two of the sales on your chart were conducted through my Rule 10b5-1 plan, which, as you know, is a prearranged plan over which I have no discretion that is used to gradually diversify my investment portfolio. I understand that you too have a 10b5-1 program and have been selling millions of Oracle shares this year. The only non-10b5-1 sales reflected in your chart were made by Maddie's Fund, the pet rescue foundation I helped found to fund the creation of a no-kill nation. While I sit on the board of Maddie's Fund, the Fund's Finance Committee makes all decisions regarding investments and stock sales. I am not a member of the Finance Committee and am not consulted prior to any sale decisions. If there is a story here, it is about the great programs that Maddie's Fund has helped create to guarantee loving homes for healthy shelter dogs and cats throughout the country. Here is a link to the Maddie's Fund web site in case you are interested in learning about our good work: http://www.maddiesfund.org. If Oracle continues to spread distortions, I will have to consider all appropriate actions, including bringing a claim for defamation. I trust you'll make sure the word gets out to Ms. Catz and others in your Company... "
    رد مع اقتباس رد مع اقتباس

تاريخ التسجيل
    28-Jun-2002
    الدولة
    SPAIN
    المشاركات
    أعتقد أن لارى ويلسون يبحث عن ...بامبرز الآن ..
    تحية
    رد مع اقتباس رد مع اقتباس

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي معلومة منشورة به ولا يتحمل ادنى مسؤولية لقرار اتخذه القارئ بناء على ذلك