عزيززز
16-08-2002, Fri 3:16 PM
يوجد سهم جديد اسمه ericr

ما علاقته بسهم اريكسون ericy

؟؟؟؟؟؟

الهاجري
16-08-2002, Fri 3:36 PM
مساك الله بالخير اخ عزيزززز

الشركة من شركات اريكسون كما هو موضح فى اللنك http://finance.yahoo.com/l?m=US&s=ericsson&t=

عزيززز
16-08-2002, Fri 3:58 PM
هاجري
الفوليوم عندي 34 مليون

معقول ؟؟؟

عزيززز
16-08-2002, Fri 7:53 PM
كرما اخوي ابو بني

بحكم انك متخصص في البني

وش عندك معلومات عن السهم لان الفوليوم رائع والسهم ممتاز للمضاربه ؟؟؟

الأمير
16-08-2002, Fri 10:15 PM
سهم رائع وحقاً يستحق المتابعة ويينك يا بوبني، الفوليوم 100 مليون يذكرني بـ wcom
المهم لا بد نراقبة ونصيد الفرصة ومشكوووور يا عزيززز
على هذا الذوق من الأسهم.

abu_penny
16-08-2002, Fri 10:22 PM
Ericsson LM Rights were distributed on 08/15/02. The rights are set to expire on 08/27/02 at 5:00 PM EASTERN TIME. The terms of the rights offering is 1 right + $0.42 = 1 underlying share of ERICY. The exercise price is an assumed price and is subject to change based upon exchange rates. It represents an approximate equivalent of 105% of the Swedish Kronor ADS subscription price of 3.80 converted into U.S.Dollars, based on an exchange rate of USD 1.00 to SEK 9.5675.

Holders of the rights may oversubscribe to an unlimited amount of additional shares of the common stock only AFTER all of their basic rights have been exercised.

Holders of the rights wishing to exercise must have enough funds in their accounts to cover the cost of the exercise. All instructions are irrevocable.

There is an agent-sell option associated with this rights offering. Holders may elect to sell their rights through the agent handling this offer. This option will expire on 8/23/02. All instructions are irrevocable.

The rights will be quoted on NASDAQ under the symbol "ERICR" and will be trading from August 15, 2002 through August 27, 2002.

Any rights not exercised or sold prior to the expiration date will become worthless unless the offer is extended.

Please note that there will be fee of $25.00 applied to each of the following: the basic subscription, the oversubscription and the sale of rights through the agent. This fee will be uniformly applied to each shareholder that participates in this offer.

Please note that the new shares for which holders exercised their rights and oversubscribed will be allocated after the offer expires.

عزيززز
16-08-2002, Fri 10:34 PM
عربي يا بو بني الله يوفق هالخشم

abu_penny
16-08-2002, Fri 10:42 PM
حياك اللة اخي عزيز ،

شوف خطة هذا الخواجة ............

fully intended on exercising my rights to purchase more shares but I found a superior way to acquire more stock instead. I own 4400 shares of ERICY. In my account Thursday AM, I was also long 4400 ERICR. Being a former market maker on the CBOE, I knew what the value of the rights should be. It's quite simple: The market price of ERICY minus .41. When the stock was bid .56 offered .57, the quote on ERICR was bid .17 offered .18. I immediately sold 4400 of the ERICR at .17 and put in a limit order to buy 4400 ERICY at .56. I got filled quickly on the ERICR and was able to purchase my ERICY in about an hour. In effect, I bought more ERICY at a net cost of .56-.17 or .39. Why exercise your rights when you can effectively buy the stock cheaper on the open market by purchasing the stock and selling your rights simultaneously??? I also don't have to wait weeks for the stock to show up in my account

والله اعلم

abu_penny
16-08-2002, Fri 10:46 PM
الاخ عزيز ، انشا الله نترجم النص كامل اذا توفر وقت ،

لكن "الزبدة " هذا السهم هو عبارة عن حق اعطي لكل صاحب اسهم اريكسون ، سهم مقابل سهم
وله الحق قي بيعه ، او تغطية
قيمة السهم وشرائة .

(¯·._)F.M(¯·._)
17-08-2002, Sat 12:31 AM
المشكله انا مشترك مع الاوسط والسهم مو موجود على النظام عندهم ياليت تنحل المشكله

ومنا الى الاستاذ قاروني

انا كان عندي اسهم اريكسون وبعتهم يوم 12-8-2002
هل استحق الاسهم الجديده ؟؟؟

ياليت تفيدونا بهالموضوع