المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : To Delaasar

ELASBANI
11-06-2003, Wed 11:13 AM
Dear friend

How are you ? . Are you still in USXP

I hope that you were controlling it when moved up the other day and with the chart in front of you
Have you seen where they stopped it , same as last April ? The market makers of those stocks are very clever and do things according to their own interest
Good luck

delaasar
11-06-2003, Wed 11:37 AM
يا الاسبانى ...
شكرا على اهتمامك ... أنا مازلت فى USXP رغم صعوده الى 0.044 و هو نفس سعر ابريل و لكنهم مازالوا لم يعلنوا عن الخبر !! و هذا السهم اذا تابعت الشارت و تواريخ الأخبار تجده لا يرتفع ارتفاع كهذا الا اذا كان وراءه أخبار !! فيبدو أنهم عندهم علم بالخبر و يحاولون رفعه الى مستوى جديد قبل الاعلان عن الخبر ... حتى ينفجر الى مستويات قياسية عند اعلان الخبر !!
من وجهة نظرى الشخصية أعتقد أن 0.06 نقطة قوية جدأ من عندها يجب أن يحدث ارتداد !!
مشكلتى اننى لا أريد أن أتخلى عن السهم قبل اعلان الخبر ... فخشيت أن أبيعه على 4 سنت و بعدها أجدهم يعلنون عن الخبر !
و بينى و بينك بقى ... أنا صبرت على السهم عندما كان فى 0.015 و خسارتى فيه 50% ... فهل لا أصبر عليه و هو فى هذا السعر الجيد و !!

ايه رأيك انت ؟
و قصدك ايه بان الماركت ميكرز يتحكمون بالسهم طبقا لمصالحهم ؟
و ماذا يعنى أنهم أوقفوه عند نفس سعر شهر ابريل ؟

أعذرنى لكثرة الأسئلة يا الأسبانى ... فهذا السهم من أكثر الاسهم التى واجهتها غموضا !!! و لكنى مستمتع به :)

على فكرة ... الق نظرة على DAL ... أعتقد أن هذا السهم به فرصة جيدة جداً للصعود الى 15.60 و منها الى 18 !! أعتقد أن نقاط الشراء هى 14.20 و 13.6 !! ايه رأيك فى الكلام ده ؟
هذا السهم متحرك جداً و عملت فيه Trades حلوة فى مارس الماضى ! بس دلوقتى لا يوجد معى كاش للدخول فيه ... و لكنى أريدك أن تقيمه و تدخل فيه اذا أردت ... أعتقد به مكسب حلو ... و هو سهم ملىء بالمكسب و يتميز بانه ينفذ التحليل الفنى بدقة و لكن الماركت ميكرز فيه خطيرين جداً و يفعلون كل ما يخطر على بالك من تكتيكات و مناورات !

أشكرك جداً يا أسبانى على اهتمامك .... و الله لقد تأثرت جدأ بسؤالك على ... ربنا يوفقك يا رب :D

ELASBANI
11-06-2003, Wed 12:02 PM
Dear friend

I just remembered the stock and look at its last quotes
Any how , I control many others in the Market even as I said many times that I don't work with other markets , because I have enough with our Spanish

DAl yes, interesting but look how they moved around 14 and look at a one year chart, buy at 14 to sell before 16 and to wait rebuy after 18 if you like much movements

Ah, back to your stock you should have sold it and when the news comes out rebuy at any price if you like and want to be in the stock at any circumstance , but when the news come out not much after
Not so easy , ah, don't say that you like a stock without moving in it the amusing and funny in markets is work and movements not only watching, of course when possible
From the other side, you must know that every stock has a market maker and they put money when needed at any price they same when they want to to take that money , the same as speculator , they work without looking at the price , they give orders, no more

I hope that all the above is clear to you even I don't remember what I have already put at the begining
Regards salam alaykom