careless
20-03-2003, Thu 4:56 AM
مرحبا

أود السؤال عن سهم ITWOوسهم RBAK

ارجو أفادتي عاجلا

ولكم مني فائق الاحترام والتقدير

وائل خيرى مطاوع
20-03-2003, Thu 5:50 AM
Adexa Announces i2 Exchange Program; Campaign Offers Financial Incentives, Milestone-Based Implementations To Existing i2 Customers
1:00 p.m. 03/18/2003 Provided by

LOS ANGELES, Mar 18, 2003 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Adexa, Inc., a leading provider of enterprise business planning solutions, today announced the formal launch of the i2 Exchange Program. The program targets existing i2(ITWO)customers that are either dissatisfied with their existing i2 implementations, or are considering alternative commercial solutions for supply chain planning and management.

The Adexa Exchange Program focuses on solutions addressing sales and operations planning, collaborative demand planning, collaborative supply planning, supply chain planning, and factory planning and scheduling. Participants in the Adexa i2 Exchange Program can take advantage of significant pricing incentives and the re-use of existing back-end integration efforts developed for their current i2 implementation.

Adexa initiated the program in direct response to numerous prospect inquiries. Further validation of the program was provided in numerous recent articles detailing how a growing segment of i2 customers are unhappy with the ROI achieved with their i2 implementation.

"The cost of failure for companies with unsuccessful supply chain initiatives is significant," says Cyrus Hadavi, CEO and president of Adexa. "These initiatives are vital to every company. Adexa can quickly demonstrate that there are solutions out there that work as advertised and deliver benefits in a short time period."

i2 customers can learn more about the program by visiting.

About Adexa

Founded in 1994, Adexa delivers solutions that synchronize corporate planning with operations planning and execution, to ensure assets are utilized to achieve strategic objectives. Adexa helps companies reduce the cost of goods sold, shorten lead-times for orders, and reduce inventory costs through improved supply chain collaboration and management.

Adexa's global customer base includes AMD, Firmenich, General Motors, Mannington Mills, Maytag, Philips, Pulse, Samsung, Siemens, TSMC, and Unilever. For more information visit.