المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الاخوة المضاربين بالبيني ستوك

emad
20-12-2002, Fri 2:31 PM
هل تعامل احدكم مع هذا الموقع من قبل وما رايكم في استراجيتهم other day you requested some free reports about penny stocks from our web site. This quick note is just a follow-up to see if you had any questions or comments about the information, or about penny stocks in general.

I would love to have you Become a Member to The Penny Stock Insider, , so you could get all of our Hot List picks, like our recent feature that had $0.36 per share in cash, and is only trading at $0.45!

Here is an excerpt from our report:

*** The company has its debt under control, with a low debt to equity ratio of approximately 0.15. In addition, the cash position of the company is strong, coming in at $6.54 million, or $0.36 per share. This level of cash on hand becomes even more significant when you compare it to the low price which was $0.45 at the time of publication. Since the operation is achieving profitability, you can quickly see that you are only paying about a dime per share for all of the operations, existing infrastructure, brand recognition, future earnings, and speculative potential, over and above the existing cash per share on the books. ***

P.S. We are still running our current promotion for new subscribers to The Penny Stock Insider. You can read all about the savings on our web site, www.PennyStockInsider.com. Click 'Become a Member' on the site for full details!

Please contact me with any questions or comments you may have about penny stocks, our web sites, or our business. I would be glad to help out in any way I can.

Peter Homenuck
Peter@PennyStockInsider.com
www.PennyStockInsider.com
The Penny Stock Insider - There is an insider in all of us.

-----------------------------------------------------------

www.PennyStockInsider.com - You could make fortunes from penny stocks! We uncover quality companies with patented technologies, positive earnings, revenue momentum, strong fundamentals, low debt loads, proven management teams, and strong technical buy indicators.

THE BEST TEAM FOR THE BIGGEST PROFITS: Our CEO has been heard live on KPHN's Total Business show, and interviewed and quoted by sources like the LA Times, CBS MarketWatch, Yahoo! Finance News, News.Com.au, and the Associated Press, among others. He has also written the hardcover best sellers, "Dancing with the Dragon (Penny Stock Strategies)," and "Stocks that will Make You Money." His research and special reports have been published on over a dozen financial web sites and newsletters. He has also authored countless special reports such as, "Profit Opportunities from the Gold Exploration Sector," and "The Top Discount Brokers for Penny Stock Traders."

YOUR ADVANTAGE: Make money trading penny stocks using our inside track, behind the scenes research! We offer a complete penny stock solution, from Hot List stock picks to Profit Maker special reports. Members get all of this, and benefit from daily updates, ongoing commentary about the penny stock markets, weekly updates to buy and sell targets on ALL picks, and direct e-mail contact to have any of your comments or questions addressed promptly and professionally.

OUR RECENT PERFORMANCE RECORD: You could have turned $1,000 in DCSR into nearly $10,868 with one trade! The stock soared from $0.38 to $4.13, gaining a stellar 1100%. MIOA increased 633%, while CNTR leapt to $11.00, an explosion of 832%. AALA, CPTS, CSY, VRX, AEM, and CUT all made moves in excess of 500%, and nearly 40 others were easy doubles and triples.

The complete performance record can be viewed online at www.PennyStockInsider.com.

HUNDREDS OF UNSOLICITED TESTIMONIALS:

"Since subscribing in June my small portfolio has increased by around 1000% and I did not trade it for two months because of holidays." -- Michael Barry --

"Just would like to say I started with $1000 in my E-TRADE account & I'm over $4000 just a few months later and would have more if I would have just listened to your advice more. I'd like to say "Thanks and keep up the good work." -- Mike Flanigan --

Dozens more from our selection of hundreds of testimonials can be viewed online at www.PennyStockInsider.com.

HOW TO START MAKING HUGE PENNY STOCK PROFITS: You can subscribe to our service online right now! By joining at www.PennyStockInsider.com you will get instant access to all of the Hot List picks, Profit Maker reports, daily updates, buy and sell target prices, and more. Just go to our web site and start counting your profits! Instant access means that you could be benefiting from all the information within minutes.

The Penny Stock Insider - There is an insider in all of us.