المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الجوهره تسعد بالانضمام للصفوه

الجوهره
18-05-2005, Wed 1:48 AM
soooo glad to be an active member of this distinguished site which i have been surfing for a long time.

thanx for accepting and welcoming me to your family and hope to be usefull to u as u were so helpfull to me in the past.

عميد التحدي
18-05-2005, Wed 1:55 AM
ممكن أحد يترجم يمكن الجوهرة موصيه على شركه في أمريكا بكره بتقفل نسبه :D :D :D

أبو عبود
18-05-2005, Wed 1:59 AM
you are more welcom and we are so glad too that we have such
a member like you
hope you will get exllent benefit from thegulfbiz site

ميلاد
18-05-2005, Wed 2:03 AM
from our heart .. we are happy to say welcome for everybody who has joined this site .. and I am one of them .. any body wanna say welcome for me .. looool ..

Ok Al Jawhrah .. we are sooooo glad to be an active member and to be one of our family .. and we hope to work hard togather to do all our best for each other ..

see you in a hard talking about Saudi Market ..

Hope
18-05-2005, Wed 2:05 AM
soooo glad to be an active member of this distinguished site which i have been surfing for a long time.

thanx for accepting and welcoming me to your family and hope to be usefull to u as u were so helpfull to me in the past.

1. الترجمه:

يسعدني كثيرا ان اكون عضوه فعّاله في هذا الموقع المميّز والذي اتابعه / اتصفحه منذ زمن طويل.

شكرا لقبولي والترحيب بي ظمن عائلتكم واتمنى ان تكونوا نافعين لنا كما عهدناكم مساعدين لي في الماضي.

2. الترحيب:

اهلا وسهلا بك اختنا الكريمه الجوهره وبكل الاعضاء الجدد وان شاء الله تفيدون وتستفيدون

هووووب